Become a Wests Member
Wests is the Hunter Region's Leading Club and by joining you will be one of over 104,000 people who are able to access the many privileges over our five sites – Wests New Lambton, Wests Mayfield, Wests Cardiff, Nelson Bay Diggers and Wests City.
Benefits of becoming a Full member include:
- Easy access to our Clubs – just show your membership card, no need to sign in
- 10% discount at selected restaurants at our Clubs
- 15% discount on drinks at selected public bars (not functions)
- Members magazine (February, May and October each year)
- Special members only rate at The Executive Inn and The Gateway Inn
- Discount rate at Balance Health Clubs (New Lambton, Mayfield, Nelson Bay, Cardiff and Newcastle City)
- Discounted tickets for selected in-house shows
- Discount and special offers at local business houses (see special offers page)
- Member’s only concerts and events
- Entry into special promotions and games
- Free Christmas Cheer Vouchers (valued at $10) when you renew your membership before 30th December (for use from 1st December to 30th December (not NYE)
- As well as offering you discounts and promotions your membership assists us in helping the Hunter community with employment, charitable donations and sponsorships.
Joining Wests as a member just got easier! Wests now offer you the convenience of joining and securely paying for your Club membership through the NAB online payment facility. Click here to Join as a New Wests Member.
If you prefer, you can pick up a form from any Wests Club, Balance or Hotel Reception.
Applicants must be over 18 years.
The membership renewal period is between 1st October & 31st January each year. If you allow your membership to lapse you may need to show your identification to rejoin and if you live in the 5km radius of the Clubs you will have to show identification to enter and be signed in by a financial member.
Having trouble remembering to rejoin? Take out a Perpetual Membership. We will post your card to your home address each October with your renewal vouchers and new card.
Call Wests Help Desk 02 4935 1200 for more information.
Online renewal is now available! Simply sign up from home, select your preferred Club to collect membership card or to have it mailed to you.
Terms and Conditions
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make the wrong decision.